-:-:- SWeb E. Sue -:-:-

Send Pizza

BitcoinWallet Send Pizza lol

Friday, May 13, 2011

WIP is now complete

I even have an ebay account.  I may very well be the last person in the world to get one, but I am there now :-)  I have nothing listed yet, but I can see why people love it so much.  I may end up buying more than I sell ;-) 
I noticed that beyond the profile page there is also another page like an "about me"  I have a lot to learn still on there, but I'm all for education. 

I watched the following video:

And now I realize that I must have these pigment sticks!  They seem like a dream come true!

R&F Pigment Sticks
They are a great brand of oil sticks (different than oil pastels) and the perfect solution for someone like me who uses acrylics but wants to try oil painting. They just look smooth like butter.  Love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment